Items purchased from us can be exchanged and you may contact our customer service if you wish to exchange the items.
Arshi allows its customers to exchange the purchased items subject to conditions. The exchange of item will be allowed if:
- The customer has submitted a request for exchange (via E-mail, Phone call, SMS or WhatsApp) within 7 working days of receipt of the purchased item;
- The customer in his/her request for exchange has stated the reason(s) why he/she wishes to exchange the item;
- The item is in its original packing and the price tag is intact;
- The original invoice of the item he/she wishes to exchange is sent along with the item;
- It has no emits, odors, perfume scents, stains or anything which suggests the item was used or washed.
Items bought on sale cannot be exchanged. If an item bought on regular price goes on sale, it will be exchanged at sale price.
Arshi hold the right, at its the sole discretion, to accept or deny the request for exchange.
Upon the acceptance of request for exchange, the customer will be notified by our customer service
Arshi strictly follows ‘NO refund’ policy. The option of cashback is not available. The Exchange Policy will be applicable once the customer has placed the order and has received the parcel or payment has been processed.
Damage & Claims
The exchange of Damaged item(s) will be allowed if the item(s) received has any kind of manufacturing defect, shipment of wrong size or wrong item. The complaint has to be raised within 2 working days along with paper invoice (via call, message or email) after receiving the parcel. The customer service team after reviewing the request will issue a coupon of same value valid for online store ONLY, which can be used to buy item(s) in future.
Please allow one week for the processing of damage and claims.